If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your eyeglass’s frames contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll arrange the return to the manufacturer for a refund.
We’re here to help. Write us and we’ll arrange shipment for your product to the manufacturer for repairs, with the original parts. You’ll get your product back exactly the way it should.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your eyeglass’s frames, you may return them, but you must return them within 7 days for a full refund.
- After 7 days, if you detect a manufacturing defect that is covered by our 12 months warranty, return the glasses to us and we will process the warrantee replacement. Warrantees are only supported by the manufacturer at their discretion, not by us.
- If your lenses are not made perfectly to the prescription you give us, we will remake the glasses at no cost to you (one-time free redo).
- If you are not satisfied with the feel/fit of the glasses, we can refund the frames after they are returned to us, but unfortunately, not the prescription lenses as those are custom made for each order.
- For the best fit in prescription eyewear, we highly recommend that you visit your optometrist to have custom fitted eyewear and lenses.
- We ship to the US (including Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO/DPO addresses), and to Canada, Australia, the European Union and many other countries worldwide.
- Upon confirmation of payment your order will be processed for shipment according to the following schedule: – Frames only: 2 to 5 business days – Prescription glasses: 6 to 12 business days – For international shipments, expect a 15-40 day delivery time to your address.
- We offer Free Standard Shipping Worldwide.
- Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouses in Europe or China.
- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item in your order is unavailable, we will ship you the part of your order that is available. When that item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order.